This jacket combines traditional details one would expect to find on a vintage letterman, like a wool-blend body and leather sleeves, with the iconic tiger patch that Ralph Lauren first introduced in the '90s.
- Size medium has a 26½" front body length, a 26¼" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 45" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between size
- Striped ribbed baseball collar. Snapped placket. Signature snaps.
- Long leather sleeves with striped ribbed cuffs. "NY" and chevron patches at the left sleeve. "1967 Football R.L. City Champs East Div. New York" patch at the right sleeve.
- Two front waist angled pockets with leather trim. "R. Lauren" embroidered above the right pocket. Interior left waist pocket with leather trim.
- "P" patch with a football player, a metal football, a metal "67," and two metal bars at the left chest. "67" patch below the left pocket. "P 1967" shield patch below the right pocket.
- Tiger patch at the right chest and the center back. Patches spelling out "RL Tigers" at the center back. Striped ribbed hem. Fully lined.
- Shell: wool, polyester. Sleeves and trim: leather. Collar, cuffs, and hem: wool, nylon, elastane. Body lining: cotton. Sleeve lining: polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.