Bold color-blocking and signature patches give this fleece cardigan a vintage varsity vibe.
- Size medium has a 27½" body length, a 19" shoulder, a 22¼" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Shawl collar with a one-button detail. Five-button placket. Corozo buttons.
- Long sleeves with striped ribbed cuffs. "67" patch at the left sleeve. "NYC RL Varsity Team Champions 1959 East Division" football patch at the right sleeve.
- Left waist welt pocket. Right waist patch pocket. "P 1967" shield patch above the left pocket. "R.L.F.C. L.X.V.I.I." and a dragon embroidered at the right pocket.
- "Captains Cup 1909 RL Team Championship MCMIX" embroidered at the right chest. "P" patch with a winged foot at the left chest.
- Striped ribbed hem.
- Shell: cotton, polyester. Cuffs and hem: cotton, nylon, elastane.
- Machine washable. Imported.